Friday, July 13, 2012

Dad's Half Way Day

To begin the celebration of Bill's Half Way Day, the girls were treated to a facial at the junior spa here in town. Step one- pull the hair off the face with a head band.

 Step two- wrap faces with a hot wet towel. Cute noses!

 Step three- brush on the brown mix and relax with the cool pack "cucumbers" over their eyes. Well, our girls didn't relax for long! They were poking and elbowing, half sitting up to peak at what the others looked like, and giggling, giggling, giggling!

 When the mix was wiped off, their faces were massaged and they had cream applied. Here they are showing off their smooth faces. I wanted to feel, but Kota said, "Just a little, cuz my pores are still exposed."
We then headed over to the mini golf and had an ice cream cone and golfed a round. I chose the black ball and played "for dad". I must say I got a few holes-in-one and actually parred the course (44). I should pretend I'm Bill more often!
Here is Ains posing beside the Eiffel Tower. Someday, my girl, you will visit the real one! We had a super fun day together and are now super excited to begin the count down til Bill is home. I must admit that I like the count down from the halfway mark far better than I like the countdown from the start!
18 days, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment